Are you excited to take on a new challenge within Campus Recruitment?
As a Campus Recruiter, you bring to life our employer brand, our reputation for the young graduates we are looking for. With the guidance of our recruitment lead, you will create and execute our campus strategy by organising in-house and external events, maintaining our online presence, and co-creating new initiatives to stay relevant for recent graduates. You will act as a proud ambassador for TriFinance, TriHD and TriTechnology.
- Aligning on our yearly campus recruitment actions, together with several colleagues within our Business Units
- Supporting the business in organising their Campus Recruitment Events such as guest lectures, business games, workshops etc. and think out of the box to come up with new alike initiatives
- Thinking about approaching/attracting recent graduates both online and offline
- Providing guidance about the organisation of our Campus Recruitment Activities
- Maintaining strong relationships with universities and high school partners to continuously keep aware of trends and engagement opportunities
- Thinking about both national and local Campus Recruitment initiatives
- Attending job events to promote our TriFinance, TriHD and TriTechnology brand
- Supporting the business in follow-up of candidates after events
- Involvement in the onboarding of our recent graduates (Young Hub) by organising and coordinating e.g. training, knowledge circles, afterworks…
- Coordinating our onboarding program for our Young Hub
- Setting up initiatives to keep up the connection between the Young Hubs during the first years within TriFinance
You will be a part of our internal Care (human development) team, within this team you will work together with specialists within recruitment and talent development who will support you to further develop yourself in this role.
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree
- You have a first work experience within recruitment
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, French is a plus
- You are hands-on business partner for our several business units and you are able to translate an idea into a concrete action
- You like to think about improvements within our (Campus) Recruitment Processes
So are you convinced you are the right match? What’s in it for you:
- Gross salary package in line with your expertise
- A net representation allowance
- Company car with fuel card
- Meal vouchers of 8 euro per work day
- Ecocheques with a value of 250 euro per year (pro rata)
- Hospitalisation and group insurance
- Flexible working hours and 32 holidays
- Laptop, smartphone and phone subscription
- A flexible remuneration program
- Company events and opportunities to share your knowledge with peers
- The opportunity to further develop yourself and to contribute to the growth of our network company
TriHD represents the natural next step in the evolution of the ParkLane Insight Group, which is built around people’s growth and motivation. From the outset, we sought to create and integrate an entire range of innovative concepts relating to human development, all focused on the furthering of our people.
Depending on their ambitions, skills and knowledge, we offer individuals working at our company tailor-made development plans and proactive career coaching. We put them first and are constantly rethinking the employee experience. We employ experts in talent acquisition, culture, learning and development, and performance management.
Apply for Campus Recruiter
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.