As a Payroll Consultant at TriHD, you are not just a number, not a resource. We choose HD (Human Development) over HR (Human Resources) because it's about your growth and your personal story.
As a Payroll Consultant, you will find yourself in various sectors and companies. You become a part of the HR department of one of our clients for several months, ensuring continuity while also seeking improvements, optimizing processes, and participating in projects.
What to expect from a job as a Payroll Consultant?
- You are responsible for accurate and timely administration and payment processing.
- You serve as the single point of contact to answer questions related to salary calculations, social legislation, and insurance.
- You provide general advice on payroll and social legislation.
- But it doesn't end there. Depending on the project, you also support/contribute to Compensation & Benefits, create salary ranges, or establish a legal framework.
Next to all of this, you can also contribute to various internal projects within our organization. As a company in full growth, we appreciate individuals who take initiative. For instance, if you'd like to coach and train colleagues or be part of working groups to elevate our internal organization to a higher level, we share that enthusiasm!
- You have at least a first intensive experience in the field of payroll and/or compensation & benefits, whether at a social secretariat or not.
- Knowledge of Excel and/or eBlox is an absolute plus.
- Based on your healthy interest in these matters, you continue to study new developments and trends.
- A changing and dynamic context gives you energy and you like nothing more than showing initiative, no matter how many years of experience you have.
- You want to grow and can't wait to use the tools and activities we have developed over the years. You take charge of your career, we offer you the framework!
- Pragmatic doer, open-minded, team player, positivo seem to be must-haves to take on this challenge. We are going full steam ahead, that much is clear!
Just ask our people: because everything at TriHD centers on your growth, we’re happy to review with you what direction you want to take. We also invest heavily in inspiring training courses, active coaching, and fun events for colleagues. All in an open culture where TriHD colleagues share their knowledge and help each other get ahead.
You can also count on a versatile salary package. Besides a competitive salary, it includes:
- a company car (Mini/BMW) with fuel card
- a smartphone with subscription
- a net expense allowance
- meal and eco vouchers
- group and hospitalization insurance
- flexible working hours
- 32 vacation days
- an attractive cafeteria plan.
TriHD represents the natural next step in the evolution of the ParkLane Insight Group, which is built around people’s growth and motivation. From the outset, we sought to create and integrate an entire range of innovative concepts relating to human development, all focused on the furthering of our people.
Depending on their ambitions, skills and knowledge, we offer individuals working at our company tailor-made development plans and proactive career coaching. We put them first and are constantly rethinking the employee experience. We employ experts in talent acquisition, culture, learning and development, and performance management.
Apply for Payroll consultant
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (9)
Payroll Manager EMEA | Kontoor Brands (Berchem)Career at our Clients
Compensation and benefits consultantCareer as Consultant
- Limburg, Brussel/Bruxelles, West-Vlaanderen, Oost-Vlaanderen, Antwerpen
Freelance HR Business Partner or Talent ManagerFreelance
- Brussel/Bruxelles, West-Vlaanderen, Oost-Vlaanderen, Vlaams-Brabant, Limburg, Antwerpen
Payroll consultantCareer as Consultant
- West-Vlaanderen, Limburg, Oost-Vlaanderen, Antwerpen
Recruitment consultantCareer as Consultant
- Limburg, Antwerpen, West-Vlaanderen, Oost-Vlaanderen, Belgium