As a Recruitment Consultant at TriHD, you are not just a number, not a resource. We choose HD (Human Development) over HR (Human Resources) because it's about your growth and your personal story.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will find yourself in various sectors and companies. You become a part of the HR department of one of our clients for several months, ensuring continuity while also seeking improvements, optimizing processes, and participating in projects.
What to expect from a job as a Recruitment Consultant?
- You are responsible for sourcing and selecting talent for your client. You come into contact with all types of profiles (and all kinds of collars).
- You serve as a partner for hiring managers. This means you thoroughly understand the job vacancy before you go out to the market to find, engage, interview, and guide talent during the onboarding process.
- You actively search for improvements in your client's recruitment process. You identify challenges, apply your improvement-oriented perspective, and come up with creative suggestions for optimization.
- But it doesn't end there. Depending on the project, you may also support in areas such as employer branding, setting up campus recruitment programs, or designing training initiatives.
Next to all of this, you can also contribute to various internal projects within our organization. As a company in full growth, we appreciate individuals who take initiative. For instance, if you'd like to coach and train colleagues or be part of working groups to elevate our internal organization to a higher level, we share that enthusiasm!
What you bring from previous experience:
- At least 1 year of experience in recruitment, and intrinsically passionate about the domain.
- You thrive in a fast-changing environment. Taking initiative, brainstorming ideas, and taking action energize you.
- You are a natural and effective communicator. You can easily adapt to different contexts and establish connections with individuals at all levels within an organization. You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- You proudly display a bachelor's or master's degree.
Just ask our people: because everything at TriHD centers on your growth, we’re happy to review with you what direction you want to take. We also invest heavily in inspiring training courses, active coaching, and fun events for colleagues. All in an open culture where TriHD colleagues share their knowledge and help each other get ahead.
You can also count on a versatile salary package. Besides a competitive salary, it includes:
- a company car (Mini/BMW) with fuel card
- a smartphone with subscription
- a net expense allowance
- meal and eco vouchers
- group and hospitalization insurance
- flexible working hours
- 32 vacation days
- an attractive cafeteria plan.
TriHD represents the natural next step in the evolution of the ParkLane Insight Group, which is built around people’s growth and motivation. From the outset, we sought to create and integrate an entire range of innovative concepts relating to human development, all focused on the furthering of our people.
Depending on their ambitions, skills and knowledge, we offer individuals working at our company tailor-made development plans and proactive career coaching. We put them first and are constantly rethinking the employee experience. We employ experts in talent acquisition, culture, learning and development, and performance management.
Apply for Recruitment consultant
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (8)
Fleet ManagerCareer in Internal Team
- Oost-Vlaanderen, Antwerpen, Belgium, Brussel/Bruxelles
Freelance HR Business Partner or Talent ManagerFreelance
- Antwerpen, West-Vlaanderen, Oost-Vlaanderen, Vlaams-Brabant, Limburg, Brussel/Bruxelles
Payroll Project ConsultantCareer as Consultant
- Antwerpen, West-Vlaanderen, Limburg, Oost-Vlaanderen
Recruitment consultantCareer as Consultant
- Oost-Vlaanderen, Limburg, Antwerpen, West-Vlaanderen, Belgium
Business Development Manager TriHDCareer in Internal Team
- Oost-Vlaanderen, West-Vlaanderen