Your challengeAs a Project Consultant in HR Business Partnering / Talent Management, you will find yourself in various sectors and companies. You become a part of the HR department of one of our clients for several months, ensuring continuity while also seeking improvements, optimizing processes, and participating in projects.
Your focus varies depending on the project. As an HR Business Partner / Talent Manager, you have the opportunity to explore various areas such as Learning & Development, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I), Wellbeing, Employee Engagement, Leadership Development & Coaching, and more.
Furthermore, you can also contribute to various internal projects within our organization. Being a growing company, we appreciate individuals who take initiative. This can involve coaching and training colleagues or participating in working groups to elevate our internal organization to a higher level.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in an HR role, such as HR Business Partner, HR Project Manager, Talent Manager, or expertise in Learning & Development (L&D).
- You are practical and thrive in a complex corporate culture. Experience in change management is a valuable asset.
- Strong project management skills are in your toolkit.
- You value knowledge sharing and enjoy coaching and mentoring colleagues who are taking their first steps in the field of Human Development.
- You are fluent in Dutch. If you are open to projects in the Brussels region, a solid command of both French and Dutch is essential.
Our offerJust ask our people: because everything at TriHD centers on your growth, we’re happy to review with you what direction you want to take. We also invest heavily in inspiring training courses, active coaching, and fun events for colleagues. All in an open culture where TriHD colleagues share their knowledge and help each other get ahead.
You can also count on a versatile salary package. Besides a competitive salary, it includes:
- a company car (Mini/BMW) with fuel card
- a net expense allowance
- a smartphone with subscription
- meal and eco vouchers
- group and hospitalization insurance
- flexible working hours
- 32 vacation days (option to buy 10 more)
- an attractive cafeteria plan.
TriHD represents the natural next step in the evolution of the ParkLane Insight Group, which is built around people’s growth and motivation. From the outset, we sought to create and integrate an entire range of innovative concepts relating to human development, all focused on the furthering of our people.
Depending on their ambitions, skills and knowledge, we offer individuals working at our company tailor-made development plans and proactive career coaching. We put them first and are constantly rethinking the employee experience. We employ experts in talent acquisition, culture, learning and development, and performance management.
Apply for HRBP consultant
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (9)
Payroll Manager EMEA | Kontoor Brands (Berchem)Career at our Clients
Compensation and benefits consultantCareer as Consultant
- Limburg, Brussel/Bruxelles, West-Vlaanderen, Oost-Vlaanderen, Antwerpen
Freelance HR Business Partner or Talent ManagerFreelance
- Brussel/Bruxelles, West-Vlaanderen, Oost-Vlaanderen, Vlaams-Brabant, Limburg, Antwerpen
Payroll consultantCareer as Consultant
- West-Vlaanderen, Limburg, Oost-Vlaanderen, Antwerpen
Recruitment consultantCareer as Consultant
- Limburg, Antwerpen, West-Vlaanderen, Oost-Vlaanderen, Belgium