As a Compensation & Benefits Consultant at TriHD, you are not just a number, not a resource. We choose HD (Human Development) over HR (Human Resources) because it's about your growth and your personal story.
As Com&Ben Consultant you will find yourself in various sectors and companies. You have the opportunity to get in the driver’s seat of your professional development and growth as you become part of the HR department of one of our clients for several months, immersing yourself in their context. You will ensure continuity while contributing to the development and maintenance of compensation and benefits programs, and participating in projects.
What kind of projects can you expect as a Compensation and Benefits Project Consultant? Of course the content and focus of the project depends on the needs of the client, but there are soooo many possibilities:
- Dive into salary surveys and market trends and conduct analysis of industry salary benchmarks to ensure competitive compensation packages.
- Team up with HR and managers to evaluate and recommend salary structures, incentive programs, and other compensation-related policies.
- Manage and administer employee benefit programs, including health insurance, retirement plans, and wellness initiatives.
- Keep tabs on legislative changes and industry best practices related to employee benefits, ensuring compliance with national regulations.
- Assist employees with benefit-related inquiries and act as a liaison between employees and benefit providers.
Data Analysis and Reporting:
- Crunch numbers using HRIS and other systems to turn them into easy-to-digest reports.
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on compensation and benefits metrics for HR leadership and management.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of compensation and benefits policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all compensation and benefits programs align with the organization's overall strategy and goals.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations and address any compliance issues promptly.
- Stay informed about legal requirements and industry standards related to compensation and benefits.
On top of all of this, you can also contribute to various internal projects within our organization. As a company in full growth, we appreciate individuals who take initiative. For instance, if you'd like to coach and train colleagues or be part of working groups to elevate our internal organization to a higher level, we share that enthusiasm!
- At least 2 years of experience in the field of compensation and benefits.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and trends.
- Able to structure your own tasks and prioritize.
- Not afraid to take responsibility, to address issues and advise on process optimization.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in HRIS and Microsoft Office.
Just ask our people: because everything at TriHD centers on your growth, we’re happy to review with you what direction you want to take. We also invest heavily in inspiring training courses, active coaching, and fun events for colleagues. All in an open culture where TriHD colleagues share their knowledge and help each other get ahead.
You can also count on a versatile salary package. Besides a competitive salary, it includes:
- a company car (Mini/BMW) with fuel card
- a net expense allowance (150€)
- meal vouchers (8€) + eco vouchers (250€)
- smartphone with subscription
- group- and hospitalization insurance
- flexible working hours
- 32 vacation days
- an attractive cafeteria plan (where you can buy extra vacation days, net cash-out,...)
TriHD represents the natural next step in the evolution of the ParkLane Insight Group, which is built around people’s growth and motivation. From the outset, we sought to create and integrate an entire range of innovative concepts relating to human development, all focused on the furthering of our people.
Depending on their ambitions, skills and knowledge, we offer individuals working at our company tailor-made development plans and proactive career coaching. We put them first and are constantly rethinking the employee experience. We employ experts in talent acquisition, culture, learning and development, and performance management.
Apply for Compensation and benefits consultant
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (9)
Payroll Manager EMEA | Kontoor Brands (Berchem)Career at our Clients
Compensation and benefits consultantCareer as Consultant
- Limburg, Brussel/Bruxelles, West-Vlaanderen, Oost-Vlaanderen, Antwerpen
Freelance HR Business Partner or Talent ManagerFreelance
- Brussel/Bruxelles, West-Vlaanderen, Oost-Vlaanderen, Vlaams-Brabant, Limburg, Antwerpen
Payroll consultantCareer as Consultant
- West-Vlaanderen, Limburg, Oost-Vlaanderen, Antwerpen
Recruitment consultantCareer as Consultant
- Limburg, Antwerpen, West-Vlaanderen, Oost-Vlaanderen, Belgium