Your challengeAs Payroll Manager for the EMEA region, you are a real key person. Your mission? To coordinate accurate and efficient payroll for teams across the region. You'll build bridges with internal stakeholders and external partners to ensure everything runs smoothly. From employee benefits to leave registration, you ensure flawless processing, always in line with local legislation.
- Coordinate payroll activities across EMEA with a focus on providing accurate and efficient payroll services to employees in the region.
- Ensuring close collaboration with various internal stakeholders such as HRBPs, Total Rewards, Accounting and Finance to ensure payroll administration runs smoothly according to prescribed procedures.
- Manage all employee benefits and maintain relationships with external service providers such as pension and insurance agencies, etc.
- Maintain strong relationships with external payroll providers to ensure uniform processes for various countries within the region.
- Closely monitor calculations of annual leave entitlements (vacation and compensation days) and ensure accurate integration into the Workday system.
- Ensure thorough administration of payroll-related policies and procedures consistent with local laws, including careful year-end closing and strict compliance with all tax and reporting requirements.
- You obtained your bachelor's degree in HR, Payroll or Accounting.
- Language skills? Check! English is a must, and if you also master Dutch and French, you get bonus points!
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in the world of payroll and HR administration. Experience with payroll processing in multiple countries is a plus.
- As a team player, you are the star who makes the positive work environment shine.
- Your strengths? An accurate and analytical mind with which you approach even the most complex issues with precision.
- Drive is in your DNA! You don't hesitate to ask questions and proactively identify work. Prioritizing is not a problem for you.
- An open-minded attitude and effective communication in a multicultural environment are your secret weapons.
- An attractive gross salary, complemented by a range of extralegal benefits (including attractive discounts on brands).
- An opportunity to shine at a renowned player in the fashion industry.
- A company that invests in your growth and development, with opportunities to develop yourself and acquire new skills.
- A 39-hour work week, allowing you to strike a good work-life balance.
- On top of your 20 legal vacation days, you will enjoy 9 ADV days to relax and recharge.
TriHD represents the natural next step in the evolution of the ParkLane Insight Group, which is built around people’s growth and motivation. From the outset, we sought to create and integrate an entire range of innovative concepts relating to human development, all focused on the furthering of our people.
Depending on their ambitions, skills and knowledge, we offer individuals working at our company tailor-made development plans and proactive career coaching. We put them first and are constantly rethinking the employee experience. We employ experts in talent acquisition, culture, learning and development, and performance management.
Apply for Payroll Manager EMEA | Kontoor Brands (Berchem)
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (9)
Payroll Manager EMEA | Kontoor Brands (Berchem)Career at our Clients
Compensation and benefits consultantCareer as Consultant
- Limburg, Brussel/Bruxelles, West-Vlaanderen, Oost-Vlaanderen, Antwerpen
Freelance HR Business Partner or Talent ManagerFreelance
- Brussel/Bruxelles, West-Vlaanderen, Oost-Vlaanderen, Vlaams-Brabant, Limburg, Antwerpen
Payroll consultantCareer as Consultant
- West-Vlaanderen, Limburg, Oost-Vlaanderen, Antwerpen
Recruitment consultantCareer as Consultant
- Limburg, Antwerpen, West-Vlaanderen, Oost-Vlaanderen, Belgium