Does this sound like an amazing opportunity? Well, we're already looking forward to having a conversation with you!
Your challengeAre you a recent graduate and looking forward to starting your career within an organization where Human Development is key? Or do you already have a first working experience and would like to grow into a full-fledged Recruitment Expert? At TriFinance we fully immerse you in the challenging world of recruitment.
TriFinance is a dynamic organization in full development and growth. To achieve this ambition we are looking for recruiters to strengthen our internal teams in Zaventem, Hasselt or Louvain-La-Neuve.
Within our organization you can recruit for permanent positions for our clients or internally recruit consultants who can further realize their ambitions on projects for our clients. At TriFinance, the focus is not about recruiting in large numbers but is primarily on recruiting consultants with the right competencies to grow further in their careers.
- You are eager to discover the exciting world of recruitment
- You are dynamic, energetic, enthusiastic and you radiate this to potential candidates
- As an ambassador of TriFinance you are proactive in contacting potential candidates and you participate in various recruitment events.
- You are a real communicator who goes in depth during interviews with candidates to fully understand their background and ambitions.
- With your critical attitude you are able to find and select the right candidates
- Taking initiative is your second nature which makes you eager to think about improvements in our recruitment processes
Our offerYour growth is important to us! As a junior recruiter, we offer you the necessary internal training to train you to become a full-fledged recruiter (basic interview techniques, competency-based interviewing, personal branding, expert training in sourcing & engaging talent, our TriFinance philosophy, etc.).
In addition, we offer you a competitive gross salary with net compensation with following extralegal benefits:
- Company car with fuel card
- Meal vouchers of 8 euro per day worked
- Eco cheques of 250 euro (pro rata)
- Smartphone with subscription
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance
- Guaranteed work-life balance with a system of flexible hours, 20 legal holidays and 12 ADV/RTE days
- Various training courses and knowledge sharing sessions
TriHD represents the natural next step in the evolution of the ParkLane Insight Group, which is built around people’s growth and motivation. From the outset, we sought to create and integrate an entire range of innovative concepts relating to human development, all focused on the furthering of our people.
Depending on their ambitions, skills and knowledge, we offer individuals working at our company tailor-made development plans and proactive career coaching. We put them first and are constantly rethinking the employee experience. We employ experts in talent acquisition, culture, learning and development, and performance management.
Apply for Junior Recruiter
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.