As an experienced professional, your value added comes from your deep sector knowledge, your business experience and your ability to adapt to your client's needs. Do you have a solution-oriented mind and want to achieve immediate tangible results? A born entrepreneur? Partnering with us as a freelance consultant could be the beginning of a valuable working relationship: Your assignment as a Freelance Consultant doesn’t happen through TriHD, but with TriHD. You are never left to your own devices—you can always count on having ready access to our TriHD knowledge and expertise.
As a freelancer in HR Business Partnering or Talent Management, you will find yourself in various sectors and companies. You become a part of the HR department of one of our clients for several months, ensuring continuity while also seeking improvements, optimizing processes, and participating in projects.
Your focus varies depending on the project. As an HR Business Partner / Talent Manager, you have the opportunity to explore various areas such as Learning & Development, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I), Wellbeing, Employee Engagement, Business partnering and more.
- At least 6 years of relevant experience in an HR role, such as HR Business Partner, HR Project Manager, Talent Manager, or expertise in Learning & Development (L&D).
- You are practical and thrive in a complex corporate culture. Experience in change management is a valuable asset.
- Strong project management skills are in your toolkit.
- You value knowledge sharing and enjoy coaching and mentoring colleagues who are taking their first steps in the field of Human Development?
- You are fluent in Dutch. If you are open to projects in the Brussels region, a solid command of both French and Dutch is essential.
Interesting projects in HR departments at our top-tiers corporate clients and mid-markets that can help you to keep on growing.
A trusted partnership, while offering continuous support along the project through:
- Having regular and close communication with TriHD
- Providing mentoring, sound boarding and quality assurance
- A collaborative sharing of technical knowledge
- A community without traditional walls between companies where knowledge and ideas with other freelancers and TriHD employees are made easy through networking events
Beyond that, you can also count on:
- Upfront preparation and support during the hiring process from application submission to placement
- An up-to-speed administrative process, including an optimal payment process, managed by TriHD
- Transparency in pricing
We strongly believe in “your ambition and personal growth come first “. If you share our beliefs, pragmatic approach and entrepreneurial spirit, please contact us.
TriHD represents the natural next step in the evolution of the ParkLane Insight Group, which is built around people’s growth and motivation. From the outset, we sought to create and integrate an entire range of innovative concepts relating to human development, all focused on the furthering of our people.
Depending on their ambitions, skills and knowledge, we offer individuals working at our company tailor-made development plans and proactive career coaching. We put them first and are constantly rethinking the employee experience. We employ experts in talent acquisition, culture, learning and development, and performance management.
Apply for Freelance HR Business Partner or Talent Manager
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (8)
Fleet ManagerCareer in Internal Team
- Oost-Vlaanderen, Antwerpen, Belgium, Brussel/Bruxelles
Freelance HR Business Partner or Talent ManagerFreelance
- Antwerpen, West-Vlaanderen, Oost-Vlaanderen, Vlaams-Brabant, Limburg, Brussel/Bruxelles
Payroll Project ConsultantCareer as Consultant
- Antwerpen, West-Vlaanderen, Limburg, Oost-Vlaanderen
Recruitment consultantCareer as Consultant
- Oost-Vlaanderen, Limburg, Antwerpen, West-Vlaanderen, Belgium
Business Development Manager TriHDCareer in Internal Team
- Oost-Vlaanderen, West-Vlaanderen