Whatever your ambitions, TriFinance gives you every opportunity to achieve them. Here, you’ll work every day on projects that tie in with your growth plans. And you’ll continue to make strides in an environment built around active knowledge sharing, coaching, and mentoring. In sum: we provide the opportunities; you show the ambition to grasp them. Sounds good, you say? Well then, we already want to meet you!
An overview of your main responsibilities:
- Recruitment & selection of project consultants (banking/insurance professionals and HD consultants): follow up of open vacancies, proactive sourcing of candidates, performing critical phone interviews, conducting intake interviews, learning to write up an offer, support setting up recruitment campaigns, …
- Campus recruitment: maintain contact with different universities and colleges, practical organization and participation in job fairs.
- Support the reinforcement of our freelance network within the banking, insurance and HD field: make and maintain contact through events, phone screenings, interviews and update calls.
- Help out with the onboarding of new employees, optimize the L&D strategy, take actions regarding retention, follow up on our colleagues’ ambitions and support them in achieving them.
- Organize events for our consultants: develop the concept, find a location, arrange the catering, make invitations, ...
- Depending on your own ambitions you could also support the communications manager. If so, you will be able to put forth your communication and creative skills to help her with the internal and external communication for both TriFinance and TriHD.
Who are we looking for?
- You are highly motivated and have an entrepreneurial spirit. You are a senior student with a background in HR and a strong passion for Human Development, and are looking for an internship in 2022 or 2023.
- You have an internship contract from your college or university. The main topic of your internship is open to discussion.
- You are at least available for 3 months, minimum 4 days a week.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, and are proficient in French.
TriHD represents the natural next step in the evolution of the ParkLane Insight Group, which is built around people’s growth and motivation. From the outset, we sought to create and integrate an entire range of innovative concepts relating to human development, all focused on the furthering of our people.
Depending on their ambitions, skills and knowledge, we offer individuals working at our company tailor-made development plans and proactive career coaching. We put them first and are constantly rethinking the employee experience. We employ experts in talent acquisition, culture, learning and development, and performance management.
Apply for Internship - Care team
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (8)
Business Development Manager TriHDCareer in Internal Team
- Oost-Vlaanderen, West-Vlaanderen
Project Consultant Talent DevelopmentCareer as Consultant
- Brussel/Bruxelles, Antwerpen, Oost-Vlaanderen, West-Vlaanderen
Freelance Payroll ConsultantFreelance
- Antwerpen, Brussel/Bruxelles, Limburg, Vlaams-Brabant
Payroll Project ConsultantCareer as Consultant
- Antwerpen, Oost-Vlaanderen, Limburg, West-Vlaanderen
Internship - Care teamCareer in Internal Team