Your challengeIn June 2022, we launched our new brand TriHD, and created a dedicated HUB of consultants, ambitious and passionate about Human Development and supporting our clients in this domain.
We want to further expand this brand with our clients in Easter and Wester Flanders, and you will play a pivotal role in order to enlarge our footprint in the HR community and to find and create the projects for our clients and prospects in line with the skills and ambitions of our consultants.
You are eager to expand our client network in HR, and are passionate to create and expand your client portfolio. With your passion and expertise in the domain of human development, you will become a trusted partner of your clients, you can inspire our consultants and will play an active role in the further elaboration of our services in this domain. (project sourcing and pragmatic advisory)
You will be part of the T&S Team Ghent/Roeselare, and will work closely together with your fellow TriHD colleagues in Belgium.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in the domain of Human Development / HR, preferably in the HR consulting domain.
- You already gained strong experience with clients, both HR management and C level
- You possess both good hunting and farming skills
- Advising your clients boosts your energy! You are customer oriented and have strong communication and persuasion skills.
- You demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit, helping to build a new brand and new services gives you energy
- You are aware of the trends and challenges in your HD domain, and are able to convert this knowledge in projects in your client portfolio
- You like teamwork and co-creation. Working in a network organization suits you.
- You can identify the skills and ambitions of our consultants. You are able to guide them in their career development, and inspire both consultants and the clients in order to make the ‘match’ happen
- You are able to establish an HD community and love to network
- You can establish a yearly communication plan together with our communication manager in order to let TriHD and your business grow
Our offerThe opportunity to build, as a team, on the TriHD brand
The freedom to develop yourself in line with you ambition
A flexible and competitive reward package:
- a company car with fuel card
- A smartphone with subscription
- A net expense allowance
- Meal and eco vouchers
- Group and hospitalization insurance
- Flexible working hours within a 40 hours work week with 12 ADV days
- An attractive flexible reward plan
TriHD represents the natural next step in the evolution of the ParkLane Insight Group, which is built around people’s growth and motivation. From the outset, we sought to create and integrate an entire range of innovative concepts relating to human development, all focused on the furthering of our people.
Depending on their ambitions, skills and knowledge, we offer individuals working at our company tailor-made development plans and proactive career coaching. We put them first and are constantly rethinking the employee experience. We employ experts in talent acquisition, culture, learning and development, and performance management.
Apply for Business Development Manager TriHD
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (8)
Fleet ManagerCareer in Internal Team
- Oost-Vlaanderen, Antwerpen, Belgium, Brussel/Bruxelles
Freelance HR Business Partner or Talent ManagerFreelance
- Antwerpen, West-Vlaanderen, Oost-Vlaanderen, Vlaams-Brabant, Limburg, Brussel/Bruxelles
Payroll Project ConsultantCareer as Consultant
- Antwerpen, West-Vlaanderen, Limburg, Oost-Vlaanderen
Recruitment consultantCareer as Consultant
- Oost-Vlaanderen, Limburg, Antwerpen, West-Vlaanderen, Belgium
Business Development Manager TriHDCareer in Internal Team
- Oost-Vlaanderen, West-Vlaanderen